Memorial Blood Centers, a division of New York Blood Center, Inc.: Fall Minnesota Wild Ticket Sweepstakes
Memorial Blood Centers a division of New York Blood Center, Inc. with a place of business at 737 Pelham Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55114 (“MBC”) Fall Minnesota Wild Tickets(the “Sweepstakes”) is subject to the following rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. DEADLINES: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:01AM on Thursday, October 12, 2023, and ends at 11:59PM on Saturday, November 18, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be made no later than 11:59PM on Saturday, November 18, 2023.
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States, and the District of Columbia aged 16 years of age or older at the time of entry (entrants under 18 years old need parental consent to accept prize) who register to donate as set out below. An actual donation is not necessary for an individual to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Presenting donors who complete the registration process remain eligible for entry even if they are deferred from donating at that time. Employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and distributors of MBC and/or their immediate family members or members of their households are not eligible to participate. All entrants must have a valid address and phone number. MBC may require proof of identity. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Neither MBC nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives is responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, misdirected or illegible entries. MBC reserves the right to disqualify any individual whom it determines and/ or deems to be tampering with or improperly affecting the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes. Non-compliance with any rule, requirement or mandatory procedure herein may, at the sole discretion of MBC, result in disqualification. MBC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion as it may deem appropriate. MBC also reserves the right in its sole discretion to conduct a random drawing at any time to select a winner using all eligible and valid entries received as of the date of the random drawing.
4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To enter this Sweepstakes and become eligible to win the Prize, the following must be met:
5. ENTRY FREQUENCY:
6. PRIZE DRAWING: There is one (1) prize available to win. The winner will be selected in a random drawing as follows:
Drawing of prize will take place by 4:00PM, Monday, November 20, 2023.
The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email (which must be provided during the registration process), at MBC’s discretion. The prizes may be claimed by, and will be awarded only to, the individuals identified on the donor entry registration form. The winners will be required to complete and return a prize acceptance and release, liability release and consent to use winner’s name and likeness without further compensation, except as prohibited by law. The award of the prize is conditioned upon the winner’s acceptance of the terms in the foregoing release. Such release must be received within five (5) business days of notification. Any selected entrant who cannot be contacted (or who fails to respond to any telephone message or email sent to such selected entrant) within three (3) days of the first attempt to contact such selected entrant, or who does not accept the prize, or who does not submit the required release in a timely manner, may be declared ineligible, and the MBC reserves the right, in such event, in its sole discretion, to select an alternate winner at random from among all remaining eligible entrants.
7. PRIZE DESCRIPTION: (Prizes are subject to availability. No cash value. Non-transferable.) One (1) Grand Prizes Of:
Two (2) tickets to the Minnesota Wild game on Friday, November 24, 2023.
ARV: approx. $250/ticket (approx. $500 total)Any stated difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Prize, or any substituted prize, will not be awarded. The prize consists of only the items specifically listed in these Official Rules and any other expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The prize may not be sold for cash or other remuneration.
8. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: The prize holds no cash value and cannot be substituted, exchanged, or transferred for any other prize or award. Limit one prize per winner. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes or expenses other than those expressly set out in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner is responsible to determine if they may accept the prize. MBC agrees to abide by any corporate policy with respect to the awarding of prizes to employees of its customers, and will not intervene in this decision, and reserves the right to select another eligible entrant if the Winner cannot accept the prize offered. No substitution or cash redemption is allowed except by MBC, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prize details are at the sole discretion of MBC. The return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable or a determination that a winner was ineligible to win will result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate eligible entrant. The MBC reserves the right to terminate, withdraw, or amend the Sweepstakes for any reason without notice, including, without limitation, voiding any entries of issue and/or terminating the Sweepstakes if MBC suspects that tampering has occurred.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree (a) to release, indemnify and hold harmless MBC, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents (“Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, injuries, claims, suits and causes of action related to or arising out of the use of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes activity. The Indemnified Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Except as prohibited by law, each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in the State of Missouri; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits (collectively, “Special Damages”) may be awarded; and (4) participant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Minnesota law, without reference to Minnesota’s choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto. The Sweepstakes is subject to any requirements, revisions and/or limitations imposed by applicable federal, state or local law. Void where prohibited.
10. This Sweepstakes is not produced, sponsored or executed by Minnesota Wild. The participating game, the participating Minnesota Wild logo and the tag design are trademarks of the participating organization and its affiliated companies. For full participating game Terms and Conditions, visit the participating game’s website.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For a complete list of winner(s), send an email to MBC at [email protected] before December 6, 2023 titled “Fall Minnesota Wild Sweepstakes – Winner List.”
12. Memorial Blood Centers name and logo are registered trademarks of MBC.