Continue your legacy of saving lives
Band Together is an annual event among teams of first responders to raise awareness of the importance of donating blood. In Band Together, first responders join our community, friends, and family members to save and sustain lives at this time when the blood supply has been dangerously low due to the pandemic.
Support your local heroes and help save lives by scheduling a blood drive with your city, police or fire department, or local community center. Contact us to get started.
Healthy donors are encouraged to donate at the Band Together Blood Drives or at one of MBC’s ten donor centers to help replenish dangerously low supplies. MBC is also collecting COVID-19 convalescent plasma from eligible recovered COVID-19 patients; a positive test result is required before donation.
Step up to donate blood at an upcoming Band Together blood drive:
- Stillwater Fire Department Blood Drive - October 10, 9:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Anoka-Champlin FD & Anoka Halloween Committee - October 12, 3:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Chisago County Sheriff's Office - October 20, 8:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Forest Lake Police and Fire Department - October 20, 2:30 PM-7:30 PM
- Shakopee Police Department - September 29, 11:00 AM-6:00 PM