Contact the Office of Fund Development
Your support and financial gift to Memorial Blood Centers go to work right away and allow us to fulfill our lifesaving mission of providing the highest quality blood products. Because of you, lives are saved. From everyone here at MBC, we thank you in advance for joining us in our commitment to service and helping us sustain our community’s well-being.
Should you require any further assistance or have an inquiry about:
- Making a financial gift.
- Wanting to donate gift-in-kind gifts as an incentive for our volunteer blood donors.
- Raising funds through a peer-to-peer campaign or running an event with us.
- Needing to connect with a Fund Development team member promptly.
Our Promise to You
- The Blood Center is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization. Tax ID: 131949477.
- Your tax-deductible gift will be recognized with a personalized thank-you letter from our Vice President Kathy Geist.
Please note: Our tax ID has been updated to reflect our strategic partnership with New York Blood Center Enterprises. We would be honored to receive your contribution and your organization’s generous match, and kindly request you update the designee of matching gifts as New York Blood Center Enterprises, tax identification number 131949477. In the memo field please add “Please direct this donation to Memorial Blood Centers” to ensure your contribution stays local.