- How do I request testing services from the Donor Testing Department?
- Where can I find a complete list of testing services and any specific requirements?
Memorial Blood Centers’ Testing Catalog contains detailed information on the various tests available through the Donor Testing Laboratory, including storage instructions, assigned CPT codes, shipping requirements, etc.
- Which test kits are used for donor screening?
Memorial Blood Centers uses FDA-approved screening kits for testing. A Complete Listing with details regarding manufacturer, format, sample, and platform is available.
- How soon will my blood donor test results be available?
Turnaround time is typically 14 –18 hours, depending on the shipping and delivery method selected.
- When is staff available to answer my questions?
Support is available 24/7. The Donor Testing Department is staffed seven days a week, from 2:00 PM Sunday through 6:00 AM Sunday, with on-call support staff available during additional Sunday hours.
- What are the costs of testing?
Fees for testing vary, based on volume discounts we receive from suppliers, which we pass on to you. For a specific price quote, please contact Mark Janzen, Vice President of Laboratory Services, at 651-332-7106.