Products & Testing Services
Every day, hundreds of hospitals, clinics, biotechnology companies, blood centers, and others across the U.S. turn to Memorial Blood Centers for blood products, accredited reference lab services, infectious disease testing, and IVF/Reproductive Medicine services. As the principal supplier of blood and blood components to hospital partners throughout the country, we are proud to be a member of AABB, America’s Blood Centers, Minnesota Association of Blood Banks, and Blood Centers of America (BCA)—one of the largest collection and distribution systems in the U.S.
Dedicated to product and service quality, reliability, delivery, and customer service excellence, Memorial Blood Centers pioneers expertise in product manufacturing and infectious disease testing to provide service excellence to all clients, improve the performance of our business partners, promote blood safety, and enhance patient outcomes. Personal attention and custom solutions set Memorial Blood Centers apart as a leader in providing client partners with programs, products, and services, such as:
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved collection of blood products and samples
- Responsive and innovative solutions to meet unique requirements for research, commercial, and educational use
- (HPC) products and transplant support
- Order response turnaround that is sensitive to time-critical needs
- Clinical trial programs in partnership with educational and research organizations, biotechnology and medical device companies
- Professional education, consultation, and in-service programs for hospital staff, including transfusion committee support
Delivering quality, best practices, and service excellence, Memorial Blood Centers strictly adheres to industry guidelines and is accredited by AABB, CLIA (under the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services), and The Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT).