High School Blood Drive Workshop: Northland
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Community Memorial Hospital: 512 Skyline Blvd, Cloquet, MN 55720
Memorial Blood Centers invites faculty and students to attend our annual High School Workshop. The one-day training and education session provides students and faculty with an opportunity to learn more about how to run a successful blood drive, effectively recruit donors, and ensure a smooth blood drive from start to finish. Attendees will receive the latest recruitment tools and have the opportunity to:
- Expand their knowledge of blood—what it is, what it does, and why it is so critical to saving and sustaining lives.
- Hear from real-life donors and recipients about how blood donation impacts the lives of others.
- Reach across the Northland to collaborate with other students to plan blood drives, generate innovative ideas, and learn from peer-to-peer experiences the importance of working together to “do the right thing!”
- Generate visibility for their school by sharing blood drive results on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Win cool prizes!
Space is limited. Register today and receive a commemorative High School Blood Drive T-shirt at the workshop.
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Registration begins at 8:30 AM
- Community Memorial Hospital, Cloquet | map
- To register, please call 218-740-1516, or email email@example.com
High School Programs