Dunkin' for Donors
Memorial Blood Centers is partnering with Dunkin’ to show appreciation for blood donors during National Blood Donor Month! All presenting donors in January receive a voucher redeemable for a free medium coffee from Dunkin’.
Plus, donuts from Dunkin' will be available every Thursday throughout the month at select donor centers! Dunkin' will also be providing donors with donuts at the below blood drives:
- Maple Grove Community Center (12951 Weaver Lake Rd), January 2 from 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- In Memory of Karen (2200 W Old Shakopee Rd), January 18 from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Wooddale Church (6630 Shady Oak Rd), January 19 from 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Woodbury Community (1925 Woodwinds Dr), January 23 from 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- M Health Fairview Midway, 1700 University Ave, January 29 from 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Don’t miss out!
Schedule your appointment online today or call 1-888-GIVE-BLD (888-448-3253).
Dunkin' gives back
Local Dunkin’ locations generously donated vouchers to recognize community members who give back through blood and platelet donations with Memorial Blood Centers.
All presenting donors with Memorial Blood Centers January 1-31, 2020 are eligible. Redeem voucher for a free medium hot or iced coffee, excluding Cold Brew and Nitro Cold Brew, from any Minnesota or Superior, WI Dunkin’ location. Voucher expires March 31, 2020. Voucher holds no cash value and is non-transferable. Restrictions may apply. Donuts from Dunkin' will be available on Thursdays at donor centers while supplies last in: Bloomington, Coon Rapids, Duluth, Eden Prairie, Minneapolis, Plymouth, St. Paul and Superior, WI.