Medical Support & Research
Personal attention and custom solutions set Memorial Blood Centers apart as a leader in providing client partners with programs, products, and services.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved collection of blood products and samples
- Responsive and innovative solutions to meet unique requirements
- Wide Range of Products available for research, commercial, and educational use
- (HPC) Products and transplant support
- Order response turnaround sensitive to time-critical needs
- Clinical Trial Programs in partnership with educational and research organizations, biotechnology and medical device companies
- Education, consultation, and in-service programs for hospital staff, including transfusion committee support
Delivering quality, best practices, and service excellence, Memorial Blood Centers strictly adheres to industry guidelines and is accredited by AABB, CLIA (under the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services), and The Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT).