PRE-INTERVIEW STEP 1 OF 5
Welcome to iDonate™, Memorial Blood Centers' online health history interview. iDonate™ is specially designed to allow you to answer health history questions in the most private and convenient way possible.
Please note the following:
- iDonate has been shown to work on Apple computers running Mac OSX 10.8 and higher using Google Chrome
- iDonate has been shown to work with Internet Explorer versions 8, 9, 10, and Google Chrome
- Blood donors who are on the new version of Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) will likely receive an error message when attempting to use iDonate. This is due to changes in IE11 made by Microsoft. We are working with the software vendor for iDonate to have them modify the software to work with IE11. In the interim, the following process will allow you to use IE11 with iDonate.
- Navigate to the iDonate page (the page after you click the “Start iDonate” button)
- Click on [Tools] in the Menu bar.
- Select [Compatibility View Settings]
- Add the site ‘www.idonate4life.org’
- Proceed with your iDonate questionnaire
Thank you for your understanding, and for giving the gift of life to a patient in need.
- iDonate™ will work with the Firefox web browser. However, the audio portion is not available in Firefox.
- iDonate™ is not currently supported on Android or Apple iOS mobile devices. Consult the FAQ for more information on technical requirements and limitations.
- Consult the FAQ for more information on technical requirements and limitations.
Before proceeding, please verify:
* required field.
Get Adobe Reader